Targets: Shoulders, back, chest, triceps, abs, and butt
- Start facedown on ground, balancing on hands and feet with arms extended, hips raised slightly.
- Lift left hand and right foot off ground and rotate upper body to left as you bring right knee across body toward left armpit.
- Pivoting on left foot with left knee bent, continue rotating torso until you’re faceup.
- Place right foot on ground next to left and right palm down so that hands are on either side of hips, fingers pointing behind you with feet hip-width apart in front of you, knees bent 90 degrees.
- Lift hips until torso is in a tabletop position.
- Reverse move to return to start.
- Do 3 sets of 20 reps.
Another great exercise from FitnessMagazine.com.