With the increasing demand for the It Works Body Wrap, and the plethora of scattered information around the web, we set down to write this guide to the wrap otherwise known as the Ultimate Body Applicator. Our hope is this guide will aide distributors and customers alike with tips for usage, answers to the most common faqs and best practices for the greatest results.
Please watch this 3 minute video which will explain our IT Works biz!
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional, for authentic sweetness)
- To get started, you’ll want to freeze the pineapple chunks. I chopped mine a day ahead of time, and froze the chunks overnight. You could also purchase frozen pineapple, if you prefer. As you can see from the picture below, the frozen pineapple reached the 6.5 – 7 cup mark on my blender pitcher.
- This recipe works best in a high-speed blender, like the Vitamix, because you’ll need to be able to pulverize the frozen pineapple into an ice-cream-like consistency. A normal blender will most likely not work, but a food processor might.
- Combine the frozen pineapple with the almond milk and honey, then blend until a frozen sorbet texture is achieved.
- For an authentic Dole Whip presentation, transfer the frozen dessert to a large plastic bag, and cut off the tip to create a piping bag. Pipe the pineapple whip into 4-6 dishes, and serve immediately!
- Any leftovers can be frozen in an ice cube tray, and used in smoothies later.
recipe/photo via http://detoxinista.com/2013/02/pineapple-whip/